[TowerTalk] FW: Your Enrolled Payment has been initiated

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Wed Jan 23 12:13:55 EST 2019

I got one yesterday that was obvious phishing... it was from an address I didn't know, it was addressed to 'undisclosed recipients', and it had a .doc file.  The text of the message said to enable editing to read the payment info, which should never be needed!  I sent it to my virus scanner service desk because the scanner didn't alarm on it... they came back this morning with updates to their definitions files because it was a new one.  Just fair warning, there are new attacks every day and some day you may be a target before it has been identified.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net