[TowerTalk] 80M 4-sq on 60M

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:44:35 EST 2019

Terry,

I used to have an 80m dipole that radiated the dump power from my 80m 4
Square.  Dipole happened to be on edge of a drop off favoring NW where my 4
Square wasn't good because of all the towers in the way of that direction.

Can't say it made huge difference because it may have only been 50-75 watts
but better than warming up a resistor.

73...Stan, K5GO