[TowerTalk] FW: Your Enrolled Payment has been initiated

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 18:59:09 EST 2019

I don't mean to minimize the cyber crime threat. I mean to show that the
thing was obvious on its face: even if the TT list charged for access
(it doesn't) why would they charge in British pounds? That should seem
_/*very*/_ odd and a so major warning sign. ANYTHING that stands out
like that is a guarantee that it's dangerous to open. *Don't do it!!*

73,

Kim N5OP

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." //– Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it
doesn’t matter who said it./