[TowerTalk] HDBX Version History...

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Fri Jul 5 12:37:03 EDT 2019

I am enjoying Kim's thread on BX towers.  Steve mentioned that the other
guy had an AX not a BX and I need some clarification from guys who know
more than I do.  If the fellow who's antenna twisted itself to pieces
had and AX I would have thought the more notable deal with the X-bracing
would be that on the AX the braces don't take up as much vertical space,
and don't touch each other.  On the BX they do.  Clearly the BX is a
better design?  (Hell to climb though, just sayin'):

Examples of what I am talking about:

https://www.n5ot.com/AX.jpg
https://www.n5ot.com/BX.jpg

If I have this wrong I would appreciate knowing it.

Thanks,
73 - Mark N5OT