[TowerTalk] NEC rotate wire

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 9 14:06:06 EDT 2019

On 7/9/19 9:23 AM, Wes Attaway (N5WA) wrote:
> It seems like you could just give the far end a new coordinate in the
> desired direction and leave the other end connected to the vertical wire
> end.
>
>     -------------------
> Wes Attaway (N5WA)
> (318) 393-3289 - Shreveport, LA
> Computer/Cellphone Forensics
> AttawayForensics.com

Make sure your vertical part (tag 1) is at x,y =0,0.  Rotations are
around 0, so you could rotate both tags 1 and 2, or just tag 2.

In fact, if you rotated the entire structure, it would move your
feedpoint, but the structure remains connected.

If you need to have the "origin" somewhere else, then build the
structure at 0,0, then rotate it with a GM card, then translate it with
another GM card