[TowerTalk] Used 72 ft UST crank up for sale on Facebook

Tom W1ALZ Nicholson Gunsrus1942 at Comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 15:47:44 EDT 2019

If that's "Minor Repair" I sure would like to see what he would call
"Major Repair". This is what happens with no scheduled cable
maintenance! Cable breaks = BIG PROBLEMS!

73
Tom W1ALZ