[TowerTalk] Fall Zone

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Tue Jul 9 18:39:35 EDT 2019

I remember one ham, back when I started, referring to “a BAY-lun coil for that antenna…”

Or the guy on Facebook asking how to make two pieces of wire, in a dipole arrangement, cover 1.8 to 54 MHz…

I can remember when you didn’t get your ticket till you could figure that stuff out on your own.

73, kelly, ve4xt