[TowerTalk] antenna modeling software newbie

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Sat Jul 13 22:19:50 EDT 2019

Look into MMANA-GAL.  It's very popular in the EU where EZNEC is the
common one in the US.  MMANA has a very easy to use interface and a
built-in optimizer.  If you don't want to get into the weeds learning
about modeling, this is the best way I have found to get into modeling
and get something done.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com