[TowerTalk] antenna modeling software newbie

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 14 01:09:17 EDT 2019

The EZNEC free demo program, 20 segments, will do a 2 element beam ok.
The data entry is easy and graphics are very good.  Then if you want
more horsepower for more complex antennas, EZNEC comes in steps all the
way to NEC4 with the same GUI.  AC6LA's AutoEZ optimizer is an easy add
on, and cheap.

No matter what software, the Cebik articles about modeling are
priceless.  It appears the antennex.com website has disappeared.  Many
Cebik papers are at http://www.antentop.org/w4rnl.001/radio.html

I hope you find modeling interesting.

Grant KZ1W