[TowerTalk] Aluminium telescopic mast

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Jul 17 11:18:26 EDT 2019

Maximo,

The easiest, although expensive, source is
https://www.dxengineering.com/search/department/rigid-tubing?SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Ascending&N=department%3Arigid-tubing%2Bpart-type%3Aaluminum-tubing

The 0.058 inch wall tubing allows telescoping of tubes that are sized in 1/8"
(.125) increments. The .120" wall thickness allows telescoping of tubes that are
sized in 1/4" (.25) increments.  Note that these fit together much tighter than
the mm sizes.

Wes  N7WS