[TowerTalk] FS: NOS M2 OR2800 Rotor DC motor no controller

Jim Froemke jim.k0mhc at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 17 20:56:21 EDT 2019

M2 OR2800PDC Rotor. New Old Stock never been mounted. This is my backup
rotor that I had intended to mount within my Rohn 25 tower but, it won't fit
without removing a zig (or zag) tower brace. So, I'm not going to be using
it as intended.

Mike "tuned" it up by optimizing the original gear whiplash during a visit
to Fresno so, it's ready to go. I've tested it with my Green Heron and it
purrs like a kitten.

I'm asking $1199 which includes shipping, insurance and PayPal fees within
CONTUS.
For more information, pictures, videos, etc. please e-mail directly.

73, Jim
K0MHC
EN26