[TowerTalk] Remote coax switch with no wires?

Mike Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Thu Jul 18 11:54:38 EDT 2019

 Hi Gary,
    Earlier this year I bought the Hamplus AS-61WL, sold through DXE.
    My run from the shack to the top of the tower is LMR400 and close to 350' out and up.    As a basic 6 position switch with band data control it works well for me, so far no issues.        The other positive for me was the switch housing is powder coated metal, not a POLY or plastic.    My old RCS-4 and two other brands have used needed fiber-glassed repairs     in the plastics from hail damage.  We get several Texas hail storms per season.
    YMMV
73's  Mike K9MK/5