[TowerTalk] NEW ROHN 25G tower

felix1063 at comcast.net felix1063 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 20 00:50:45 EDT 2019

I'd like to sell 60 feet of brand new, never put up Rohn 25G.  I paid
$110.00/10 foot section plus tax in the mid 80's but never put it up.  It
has been double wrapped in plastic all this time.  I now live in a house in
a neighborhood that does not allow towers.  I'd like to sell the 5 sections
plus the 6th top section that has a rotor mount for $75.00 per section and
will not split it up.  I do not have a bottom bracket for this tower nor the
bolts to put it together.

Please contact me.  Pick up only in Seattle.

Thank you,

--jeff

Wb7aht