[TowerTalk] Have you had success with ....

Steve w1dxh at aol.com
Sun Jul 21 06:41:06 EDT 2019

I used fiberglass type window screen rolled up tight. Made like a cigarette filter and put in every element and boom ends. Had trouble with mud wasps or similar insect building nests and causing corrosion. They would pack it tight and elements would fail due to the corrosion of aluminum. QST had an article about it sometime ago.

73, Steve w1dxh

Steven L. Jobes
Backflow/cross connection coordinator
Town of Northborough