[TowerTalk] Have you had success with ....

Don Havlicek n8de at thepoint.net
Sun Jul 21 09:38:23 EDT 2019

Jim,
I once had a yagi with end caps on the boom that failed due to a huge amount of water inside the boom.
Also had one without caps that had bird nest in one end...not a good situation.
I prefer to avoid either situation when I erect yagis.
73, Bearcat!
Don
N8DE

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone