[TowerTalk] SteppIR and SO2R

Bruce Meier bemeier at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 24 12:00:04 EDT 2019

Rick,

Thanks for the clarification / correction.  Yes - SteppIR DB18-E.   Not sure where I got Force 12 from!

As for slow motors, yes, I understand that part can not be ameliorated.   I would just like to be able to select the 18E on either radio R or L and not be limited to one or the other.  I typically like to have my best rate band on the left rig.  For example, if the best run rate changes from 40 to 80 and I would like to move SP 40 to rig R, that would mean moving the 18E to rig Right.   This would not need to be a fast QSY, just able to select (use) the 18E on radio right while now using my phased 80 verticals on rig L for running.

/Bruce