[TowerTalk] Beverage wire field installation video

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 25 18:30:07 EDT 2019

Here is my latest video showing some of the techniques and methods I use for installing Beverage wire antennas in the field:

https://youtu.be/l91JL2ImEbk <https://youtu.be/l91JL2ImEbk>

Described are methods for wire layout, tree clearing, wire support and both feed-point and termination installation using tree supports.  Also shown is how the relay boxes for multiple Beverages, and the broadside phasing boxes are deployed in the field.  The VE6WZ remote QTH is heavily treed so this video is less relevant to an installation on farmland.

This is part of my "RX antenna series” of videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLipJSm0KKo3BgY8F6NQ1DH3070C3SaUMN <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLipJSm0KKo3BgY8F6NQ1DH3070C3SaUMN>

73, de steve ve6wz