[TowerTalk] Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do you safely get rid of this?

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 26 10:09:35 EDT 2019

Some OT trivia but that is where the term "B-Line" came from.......you
run you ASSets in a straight line as fast as you can away from a swarm
of bees coming at you.

BTW, I have had plenty of experience with different types of bee sprays
and the only one that I found that really and honestly can shoot a good
solid stream is a fresh (new) hot can of Raid's "Yard Guard" bee spray.
All the other bee "bomb" and sprays were good to only 10-12 feet at
best. Spend the extra $3 for the Raid product and just keep spraying the
nest until can is empty then high tail it out of the area for an hour
then repeat if required.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....