[TowerTalk] Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do you safely get rid of this?

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Mon Jul 29 15:52:53 EDT 2019

This is interesting but it reminds me of watching U-tube video and seeing 'fall ridge' guy use paper flower pots mounted on trees to get the bees to use them for building their nest. Seems like you would get the opposite effect inviting the bees to use the area. But those were setup with a hole so the bees could climb in. I'm going to see what happens when I try your paper bag trick and might have an interesting post in the future on this.

Terry
KI7M