[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Tower Base

Robie Elms ruler55 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 19:44:30 EDT 2019

I have an old Tri-Ex tower Model HM-354 with a TA-54H tilt over accessory.
I'd like to reinstall this tower in a new location and am in need of a
RCB-54HT concrete base mount. I thought that the current production
Tashjian RCB-54LT base might be suitable, so I contacted Tashjian Towers
and Karl informed me that the current concrete base was not suitable and
they no longer support the old model Tri-Ex tower.

Has anyone else faced this situation and found a solution?  I'd rather not
"re-invent the wheel" if possible.

Robie - AJ4F