[TowerTalk] 3/8" Fiberglass Guy Rods

Byron Tatum bjtatum1 at att.net
Sun Jun 2 09:43:08 EDT 2019

Hello-   If anyone has a need for some 3/8" fiberglass guy rods I have around 48 of them that are 20' long each. Some appear unused, others have the spiral markings left by the preform grips that had been on them at one time. They are covered with a white coating, presumably painted. I thought I would offer them here one last time before I do something with them, I have no need for them. Will sell cheap or trade for something. Pickup in zipp 77835 near Crockett, TX.Thanks, Byron W5FH