[TowerTalk] AZ PE for Tower Permit

George Skoubis geo.skoubis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 23:32:16 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

  I bought a US Tower TX-489 MDPL used. 

  I live in Maricopa County AZ and I’m going to need a wet stamp from an AZ PE on the drawings when I submit them.  

  Can anyone recommend someone you have worked with?


George / W7GES

Sent from my iPad

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list