[TowerTalk] Help pricing an NOS M2 OR2800PDC Rotor and Positioner

Jim Froemke jim.k0mhc at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 11 17:25:23 EDT 2019

I'm somewhat embarrassed to confess that I've had this rotor for some time
and haven't ever mounted it (I did try to fit it inside my Rohn 25 straight
tower section).
I've finally decided to stick with my Yaesu 2800 so, I'm not sure how to
price this M2 azimuth rotor package (rotor and positioner).

Everything is included and I've not upgraded any of the parts. The original
whiplash (although minimal) has been optimized*. It's also a heavy beast so,
I'm not too excited about shipping it.
Any suggestions or questions that would help me determine its value would be
appreciated. This is not a for sale notice.

73, Jim
K0MHC
EN26