[TowerTalk] Archives?

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Tue Jun 25 12:36:32 EDT 2019

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:10:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: k7lxc at aol.com
To: towertalk at contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Archives?

<Howdy, TowerTalkians --
< I went to the contesting.com website to look into the TT archives and there wasn't any reference to the various contesting.com reflectors or archives? Huh?!? Admittedly it's been awhile since I've looked but they used to be there. Any help appreciated.

<Cheers,Steve  K7LXC

##  I bitched abt this issue  several times..to no avail.   There is no way to  get to ANY of the reflectors from the  contesting.com   home page.  Only back door methods.
##The home  page is frozen in time.... including the contest calendar... strays, pix at far right..and  the survey.
##  Perhaps  you  could look  into it for us ?  Been like that  for several years  now.

Jim  VE7RF