[TowerTalk] TowerTalk is old enough to drink!

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jun 26 14:01:11 EDT 2019

On 6/26/2019 10:39 AM, chuck.gooden wrote:
> It would be nice if someone could review all of the postings and condense it down to a book.

Not exactly that, but Steve, being a tower pro, did write a great book
on the topic, to which I contributed a chapter on grounding and bonding.
Steve also partnered with N0AX on two excellent studies of HF tribanders
and HF verticals. They are monumental work. Buy them here!
https://www.championradio.com/

73, Jim K9YC