[TowerTalk] TowerTalk is old enough to drink!

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 26 22:26:19 EDT 2019

TT is a great resource, BUT can I please ask everyone who responds to a question to NOT respond ONLY to the individual, but include the TT list in the response!  Just hit “reply ALL"
Often we get private email answers, with the TT archive not included. (this has happened MANY times to myself)  Why do that? Respond to ALL in the email, and include the TT archive.

Why respond only to the individual and not the list? Are you shy? Do you think no one else wants to know your idea or opinion? Are you afraid to get flamed?  The  reason these mailing lists work is because we can search the archives for answers. If you don't reply to the list, those ideas are lost.  All responses are welcome.
If someone doesn't like your response they can hit delete, or not read it. Every reply has value.
The notion that people have "limited bandwidth” for email responses is something from the stone age today.

de steve ve6wz