[TowerTalk] test

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 28 09:56:40 EDT 2019

I have “Up the Tower,” and it is a marvelous resource! Very well written and chock full of valuable information! Even though the praise may be late, well done!

I live in a city (and county) that doesn’t regulate, or even address, amateur towers, for which I’m thankful. What’s more, I live in a development that has no HOA or CC&Rs beyond city zoning.

While I’m not convinced these are all uniformly Good Things, I happily took advantage of them. If I had the resources, I’d take even more advantage of them!

Kim Elmore N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith