[TowerTalk] Rotor options besides a Prop Pitch?

RVZ rlvz at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 15:05:36 EST 2019

Hi Guys,

I'd like to thank everyone for your rotor recommendations regarding my post seeking the "strongest and most reliable rotor".  The "Prop Pitch" was the big winner with almost no competition!
I'm seeking strong and reliable rotors for multiple towers and may not need a PropPitch for towers with smaller antenna loads.  Such as, for a tower holding a single HF Yagi with a 36' to 42' boom and 18 to 20 sq.ft. of wind load, besides a Prop Pitch are there any strong and reliable rotor options for this size antenna load?

Thanks & 73,
Dick- K9OM