[TowerTalk] Long Wire Sag

Don w7wll at arrl.net
Sun Mar 10 17:29:49 EDT 2019

Nicking copperweld was mentioned. Amen! Had some for a 160 up here on
coast and the little salt air gremlins cut through the exposed wire like
butter and kerplop!.Stuff is strong but sure not for coast areas, at
least not here where I am. I'll take the copper stretch and deal with it
as needed.

Don W7WLL