[TowerTalk] Ham 4 wrong indication

w6rgs at cox.net w6rgs at cox.net
Sun Mar 10 20:54:50 EDT 2019

Bob,

If you're certain that the cable connections are correct by wire color
and connection number, you may consider swapping orange/5 and yellow/6.

A less simple change would be changing the internal connections under
the chassis.  Swap the white and the tan wires on the CW and CCW
switches.    First, though, double-check the cable connections.  It's
possible that the previous owner made some alterations.  A manual with
operations info, schematic and connection info is free on the Hy-gain
website.   If you alter internal connections, leave a note inside saying
what you did. Makes life easier for a future user.

Also, are you certain that the internal connections on the rotator are
correct?  You can do a resistance check using an ohmmeter and the chart
in the manual.

73, Bill W6RGS