[TowerTalk] Ham 4 wrong indication

robert wa1fcn at charter.net
Tue Mar 12 07:36:43 EDT 2019

GM All

     First thanks to all who offered ideas.  Yes the most logical thought

     would be I did not match wires from control box to rotor.  I double

     checked and they were correct . Next I changed to another

     spare control box.  Same results. I tried a couple wire connection

     swaps as suggested.  I got proper indication that way but no rotation.

         I have removed rotor and installed another spare and will continue

         to use that.   Thanks once again to all.

             BoB WA1FCN