[TowerTalk] Fwd: F-connectors

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 14 19:34:34 EDT 2019

Well between the RG-6 & RG-11 you know which coax will have lower loss.
And unless you collected trusted data 20 years ago on the old RG-6 you
really will not know if you just had crappy coax and connectors from the
start or if something changed over the years.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....