[TowerTalk] Source for aluminum tubing?

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 17 11:29:35 EDT 2019

onlinemetals.com stocks 0.4375" OD of 6061 T6 in .065 wall. Also 0.035
wall but that sounds like a bad choice if 0.049 is failing.  Cut to
length and UPS shipping.

They are a division of ThyssenKrupp so if you need full length
production quantities, no problem.

Over time they have increased the selection to include some 0.058 wall
6061 needed to make telescoping joints.  One warehouse is local for me
so that is very convenient for picking up full or long lengths or heavy
stock of any material.

Grant KZ1W