[TowerTalk] how to do coax on ring rotor?

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Sun Mar 24 11:59:57 EDT 2019

I’ve got two TIC ring rotors that are going up – hopefully this spring ... they’ll have 2 7 element 10’s on them ... (yeah, I know, 10M’s).... and I’m trying to figure out the best way to handle the coax coming off of the antennas. Both going up from the ring as well as going down. I need up because one of the rings will be mounted 4’ above a guy point so going down isn’t likely to be a solution.

Anyone done this already and gone through the trials and tribulations of getting it right?

You’re welcome to write direct to my ARRL email address or post here...

thanks – Gary, K9RX