[TowerTalk] how to do coax on ring rotor?

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Mar 24 15:26:25 EDT 2019

HI Gary

Have the loop below the boom works very well here. You have to have a safe climber in place for the installation and it check out  360 degrees while someone in the shack (linked by radios) operates the control box. Take measures to insure the coax can never get caught by the guy attachment hardware. The key to this is coming off the boom about 3 feet away from the tower face.

73
Tim K3LR