[TowerTalk] Conduit tails

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 29 14:35:42 EDT 2019

Score today: zero.  Added real PB to "purchased PB baited goo pads".

The "blow them out" is making sense - big air compressor, leaf blower,
maybe a shop vac at the output end.  Definitely don't want to be around
the output end.  The turd and flying mouse cloud would make a good
"fails" utube.

I have a cylinder of CO2, so that is the cheap "gas em" solution if needed.

Wondering what they find so interesting down there besides warmer in the
winter.  Ideal 77 Plus lube was used for pulling.  The MSDS is totally
opaque, it has no data.   Do they eat it?

The conduit run is nearly flat. Water doesn't run out but with the other
conduit I got most of the water out with a shop vac - about 11 gallons
of condensation.  Another solution perhaps, hose in one end + vac out
the other.

Grant KZ1W