[TowerTalk] Yaesu 2800 Rotor Indicator Problem

Tony dxdx at optonline.net
Fri Mar 29 18:05:03 EDT 2019

All:

The indicator on my Yaesu 2800 rotor has stopped working. I put a Yaesu
1000 control box in line and the same thing happens. I have an Array
Solutions lightning protector in line and was told it could be an MOV /
CAP that's gone bad on the indicator control line.

If that's not the problem, I'm going to need to test the rotor pots via
the cable and was wondering if anyone can pass along the proper procedure.

Thanks,

Tony