[TowerTalk] Homebrew PCB

Tom WA9WSJ wa9wsj at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 19:31:59 EDT 2019

 Hi John,
I use DesignSpark PCB. It is a free program and a very good one. It will output your files into the gerber format which is what most if not all board house use to create your board.Be advised, there is a learning curve but the program will do quite a bit.
There are others out there that may be easier but they trap you into using their board service which can be expensive.

I've used this outfit for my boards and they do a pretty good job! 2 Layers PCB Service 10PCS

|  |
2 Layers PCB Service 10PCS

2 Layers PCB Service from TinySine. Best Quality, Best price and fast delivery.

In addition, they sell other electronic stuff.
Good luck!
73 Tom