[TowerTalk] Rohn 45GL5 Lug Section

Byron Tatum bjtatum1 at att.net
Sun May 12 00:23:10 EDT 2019

Hello-      Can someone tell me where I can find descriptive data on the Rohn 45G guy lug section part #45GL5? I noticed in the current Rohn specifications on 45G tower installations that when a 5/16" guy cable is specified the 45GL5 lug section is required in order for the guy bracket to rest not only on "zig-zag" brace but also on the lug coming off of tower leg.      But I have to say that I have never seen a 45G lug section, nor can I find any information about it on internet searches. I have observed guy lugs, welded onto legs of the 45GSR sections, but never on plain 45G sections.     Thanks for help here.Byron W5FH