[TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Nov 4 21:54:42 EST 2019

On 11/4/2019 5:03 PM, Roger Parsons via TowerTalk wrote:
> Nevertheless, I'm afraid that I am still rather upset at what I perceive to be Jim's unwarranted attack

I did not make an attack at all -- indeed my original post pointed to
Steve's excellent test jig as something to be followed. I would have
been negligent if I had failed to point out that certain of his
recommendations were not valid, and why.

And I HAVE acknowledged that some of my prior recommendations were not
the best way to do things. There's significant discussion of why in the
text of the 2018 Cookbook.

73, Jim K9YC