[TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Nov 5 12:41:32 EST 2019

China can made very good products or garbage.  The deciding factor is
who is paying them and what quality does that company desire in a
product. My experience is with toys and molds.  You got what you paid
for.  If you took the cheap route there were lots of QC issues.  They
can build very good products but there is a price to be paid.    I
believe Apple still has lots of things made China and Apple products are
considered higher end.........