[TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material

Bob Shohet, KQ2M kq2m at kq2m.com
Fri Nov 8 23:01:48 EST 2019

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your reply and the link to your extremely comprehensive documentation!  I read though it at length today and there was much that I did not understand very well.  I am going to read it again over the weekend.

You mention that the bead only works at VHF but I did not recall seeing anything addressing that.   Is it that the choking resistance is not great enough or is there some other reason(s)?  Could you please explain?

Tnx & 73

Bob  KQ2M