[TowerTalk] Times Microwave LMR-400 UltraFlex Cable

Elliott Lawrence wa6tla at icloud.com
Sun Nov 10 15:28:10 EST 2019

I’m looking for a source of Times Microwave LMR-400 UltraFlex cable assemblies.  I have found one company, Field Components in Florida, that specifically states that they use this cable.  Other suppliers,  ABR, DX Engineering etc have preassembled cables but do not specific Times Microwave.  Based on the pricing by those suppliers I doubt that the TM cable is used.

Recommendations, suggestions etc would be appreciated.

73
Elliott WA6TLA