[TowerTalk] What's this connector called?

Kevin Zembower kzembower at verizon.net
Sat Nov 16 09:05:16 EST 2019

Thanks so much for the information. It must be exactly the C-type
connector, from the dimensional specs in the Amphenol literature. I
don't think I ever would have found this without help.

Too bad they're so expensive. I'm off to go looking for various adapters
and converters.

Thanks, again. 73

-Kevin
KC3KZ