[TowerTalk] Weekend from hell

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 18 13:09:42 EST 2019

I was going on the language he used re "the neighborhood", which to me
implied more than one neighbor complained.  However, maybe it was just one
neighbor, as others have apparently assumed.  We will have to get more info.

Wes Attaway (N5WA)
(318) 393-3289 - Shreveport, LA
Computer/Cellphone Forensics
AttawayForensics.com