[TowerTalk] Weekend from hell

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:29:55 EST 2019

I never fail to be amazed at the people who respond to terse
incomplete sentences sent as texts from smartphones, with no
signature, no call sign, almost no helpful information.  "The
neighborhood complained about 80 meters" and we're off to the races.
No telling what that means exactly.    To the person who started this
thread:  Instead of wasting time playing 20 questions, go to a real
computer with a real keyboard and send an email message to the list
with your name, callsign and a description of exactly what happened
with details.

73
Rob
K5UJ