[TowerTalk] Weekend from hell

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Mon Nov 18 18:27:44 EST 2019

Yes, please give us more information, including your call.

It does, however, sound like its just RF overload, which would not be
your fault. It can usually be fixed with ferrite cores on the long
wires, like speaker leads. I've had to do this in my own house, as well
as those of some of the neighbors. It's no big deal, unless the neighbor
is hostile. Try to avoid that.

An example: A few years ago a neighbor had one of those digital to
analog TV converter boxes, hooked to rabbit ears. He was right between
Europe and my antenna, and I could wipe it out with 10 W. Ferrite cores
on all the cables coming into that box completely solved the problem up
to 1500 W, and the neighbor was completely satisfied. He even gave me my
cores back when he got rid of that box.

Please collect some more information, and get back to us.

73,
Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA