[TowerTalk] Weekend from hell

john nistico electric911inc at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:25:24 EST 2019

Ok so my neighbor claims I am coming through the speaker of their alarm system. The other neighbor claims the microvave. I am running a Yaesu 5000 150 watts to an inverted v with the apex at 85 feet fed with hardline. This only happens when I am on 80 meters, 3705 is where I was when the first call came in. So I can't figure it out nothing in my house or any other houses is effected.

John
NY6DX

John J. Nistico
911 Electric Inc.