[TowerTalk] Fw: "different" trap

Tom WA9WSJ wa9wsj at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 19:07:31 EST 2019

  Hi Glenn,
I only have two traps, one of which I haven't taken apart. I'm thinking it's probably made the same way- would make sense. No, no other photos. My guess is that the other trap, being the one at the top of the antenna, will have different length coils in it. As I type this, I don't know if it is the same outer physical length as the one I photographed.This is just something I pulled out of the 'aluminum parts rack' to use a trap for show and tell in a class. Many thanks to all who have taught me about this design!
Tom