[TowerTalk] Need a Knot Expert

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Nov 27 16:25:56 EST 2019

I'm with the other Wes on this one. If I understand correctly you only have a
load on the upper side of the knot. I would join the ends with any old knot and
tie a alpine butterfly loop on the upper side of the knot:
https://www.animatedknots.com/alpine-butterfly-loop-knot or one I find easier to
tie, a bowline on a bight: https://www.animatedknots.com/bowline-on-a-bight-knot

Wes  N7WS